Welcome to the Florence Bowling Center. We are home to bowlers of all skill levels and encourage you to come in and give us a shot. We are one of the few centers left in the country that have all wood lanes and approaches. We have XIIX automatic scoring and manual bumpers installed on every lane. For those that need some extra help getting their balls down the lane we even have ramps. 6 LB balls are also available upon request for ONLY those that need them.
We offer leagues of all kinds and encourage you to join. Leagues are usually offered in two sessions: Fall/Winter and Summer. You will find that averages in our leagues vary from 50, all the way up to 225.
We do have a full functioning kitchen that opens at 5pm on weekdays and 12pm on weekends. Outside food and beverages are not permitted. We do allow outside desserts (cake, ice cream, cupcakes, etc.) for birthday parties.
McCorvey’s Bowling World operates a proshop located in the right-side entrance of the building. Anything you need from shoes, balls, rosin bags, and more they have. Be sure to stop in to up your game.
Thank you for considering bowling with us, and we hope to make your experience as memorable as possible, and as always Bring Your Game.
- Monday12:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Tuesday12:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Wednesday12:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Thursday12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Friday12:00 pm - 1:00 am
- Saturday12:00 pm - 2:00 am
- Sunday12:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Monday2 hours for $11.00/person OR $4/gm/Person. Shoe Rental: $3.50
- Tuesday2 hours for $11.00/person OR $3/gm/Person. Shoe Rental: $3.00
- Wednesday2 hours for $11.00/person OR $4/gm/Person. Shoe Rental: $3.50
- Thursday2 hours for $11.00/person OR $4/gm/Person. Shoe Rental: $3.50
- Friday2 hours for $13.00/person OR $5.50/gm/Person. Shoe Rental: $3.50
- Saturday2 hours for $13.00/person OR $5.50/gm/Person. Shoe Rental: $3.50
- Sunday2 hours for $9.00/person OR $5.50/gm/Person. Shoe Rental: $3.50
Love Florence Bowl …it was a big part of my childhood when my father and family bowl leagues. ..my mother would do the arobics classes in the back and us kids would play video games ….then I grew up and bowled on leagues with my work. ..and my kids ran around lol…lots of history and good memories at Florence bowl for a lot of people! !!
Love Florence Bowl!
Christopher L Bungenstock Sr